Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

where is the Set Up Access List for Netgear genie v2.01.12

mzd8888
Aspirant

where is the Set Up Access List for Netgear genie v2.01.12

Same problem as ali99asghar, re-posted here again since I did not find any solution yet.

Firmware version : v2.01.12

ISP: comcast

I have been using the Wireless Card Asscess List for the longest time and went in last night to add two devices to my allow list by MAC address.  Could not find the thing, finally opened the manual and realised that I was not loosing my mind, some how the setup is changed and the list option does not show anymore?  I do not know why or how this happened, what has changed which has lead to this change?  I am refering to what is listed in the user manual at page 60 and 61 for AC1750 model C6300.  At this point I can not grant access to any new deivce on my network.

Message 1 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: where is the Set Up Access List for Netgear genie v2.01.12

Hello mzd8888

It should be in the Advanced tab then setup then Lan Setup

DarrenM

Message 2 of 5
hnguye22
Tutor

I have same problem with WNDR3400 V2.

Just happened, after I update the firmware to V1.0.0.52_1.0_81.

Message 3 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

hnguye22

Have you tried to use another web browser when accessing the GUI for the modem to see if its still missing?

DarrenM

Message 4 of 5
hnguye22
Tutor

Hello Darren,

I have solved this issue. Just informing you, there is an issue with the latest revision of firmware. After I update, the access list tab is missing from the advance setting. 

Many users have the same issue,  they complaints.   Please remove it from your website or fix the firmware.

Hope this helps,

Hoang

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7