Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: wireless wifi

Susanne123
Follower

wireless wifi

My netgear c3000 gives me wifi symbol but can't access internet.Had spectrum guy here and he told me it was my router.Bought a new router today same model c3000 and I still have the problem.Should I try a another modem/router. Iam beyond frustrated.Any suggestions?
Model: C3000|N300 Cable Gateway Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 5
ravid
Aspirant

Sounds like it could be related to an issue I am facing as well. Check out the new thread I started today with the details; what you are experiencing may have something to do with Spectrum disabling wifi on your personal router from their end. Not sure if  they are actually doing this, but I am going to call and ask them to undo it if they have done something...

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/Cannot-connect-to-wifi-on-AC1750-C6300-even-af...

Message 2 of 5
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

Please call spectrum and ask them to REMOVE "BRIDGE MODE" and REMOVE "WIFI OPT-OUT" .

Message 3 of 5
csuresh01
Aspirant

Is this worked for any one? I'm facing similar issue few devices like my laptop is keep on disconnecting from the network causing difficulties to work.

@vkdelta wrote:

Please call spectrum and ask them to REMOVE "BRIDGE MODE" and REMOVE "WIFI OPT-OUT" .

Message 4 of 5
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

@csuresh01

your issue may be different. Please create a seperate topic for your issue. 

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7