× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

AirCard Watcher App Taskbar Pop-ups

GeorgiePorgie
Aspirant

AirCard Watcher App Taskbar Pop-ups

Hi Folks,

Two simple issues I hope you can help me with, the first being unbelievably frustrating trying to contact Netgear support by email. I've got an AirCard 309 with a 15 digit Serial Number and the support site only recognises a 13 digit number so I can't complete the registration details in order to get to their email page. I've tried without the first 2 digits and without the last to digits to conform with the 13 number requirement but to no avail.

The second issue is the reason for wanting to contact the support people in the first place. The AirCard Watcher app works fine apart from a big pop-up which appears about every minute or so above the taskbar in the right corner. You can close it but it reappears constantly and there seems to be no way to disable it withing the software settings. This is also not covered in the online help, nor the software options, nor in the user guide downloadable on the netgear support pages so I'm at my wits end.

Thanks in advance.

George

Model: AirCard 309U|AirCard USB 309
Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: AirCard Watcher App Taskbar Pop-ups

Hello GeorgiePorgie

Have you tried to reinstall the aircard watcher app? also pm me the serial number and I will try and figure out why you can not register it.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
GeorgiePorgie
Aspirant

Re: AirCard Watcher App Taskbar Pop-ups

@DarrenM wrote:

Hello GeorgiePorgie

Have you tried to reinstall the aircard watcher app? also pm me the serial number and I will try and figure out why you can not register it.

DarrenM

Hi Darren,

Yes, I've uninstalled the Watcher App multiple times and rebooted the pc after each uninstall before installing again without change 😞

The serial number is 355389030502387. Please ignore the Model number given in the Model line of this thread as it autochooses from the limited dropdown list and won't allow corrections. The actual Model is AirCard 309 and it has DNA on the front of the gadget.

Thanks for your help and have a great weekend.

George

Model: AirCard 309U (all others)|Hotspots
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series