× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Battery Life of Netgear Nighthawk M6 Mobile Router

SofiaBaker
Aspirant

Battery Life of Netgear Nighthawk M6 Mobile Router

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased the netgear Nighthawk M6 mobile router, and I'm absolutely thrilled with its performance so far. However, I'm curious about the battery life of this device. I couldn't find any specific information regarding this in the user manual or product description.

Can someone please share their experience with the battery life of the netgear nighthawk M6 mobile router? How long does the battery typically last on a full charge? I plan to use it while traveling, and knowing the approximate battery life would be really helpful in managing my usage and planning for backup options.

I've been using the nighthawk M6 for the past couple of weeks, and I'm impressed with its battery performance. On a full charge, I found that the battery lasts me around 8-10 hours with moderate usage. This includes web browsing, streaming videos, and occasional file downloads. However, please keep in mind that battery life can vary depending on factors such as signal strength, the number of connected devices, and the type of activities being performed.

During my recent trip, I was able to use the nighthawk m6 throughout the day without any issues. However, to be on the safe side, I always carry a portable power bank as a backup option, just in case I need to recharge the router while on the go.

I would love to hear about other users' experiences with the nighthawk m6's battery life. How long does it typically last for you? Have you noticed any variations in battery performance under different usage scenarios or network conditions? Your insights will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,

Sofia Baker

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Battery Life of Netgear Nighthawk M6 Mobile Router

My MR6110 is pretty similar. A lot depends on the signal, what I'm doing, and how much I'm traveling. 

But around that 8-10 hours is usually what it handles. 

I did do one trip where we were going in/out of signals a lot with 2 kids streaming and it was more 4-5 hours.

A car charger fixed that easily

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Re: Battery Life of Netgear Nighthawk M6 Mobile Router

My MR6110 is pretty similar. A lot depends on the signal, what I'm doing, and how much I'm traveling. 

But around that 8-10 hours is usually what it handles. 

I did do one trip where we were going in/out of signals a lot with 2 kids streaming and it was more 4-5 hours.

A car charger fixed that easily

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7