× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: DC112A finally can firmware update

louis0910
Follower

DC112A finally can firmware update

Spoiler
Notes: 1. Right-click NMRP - run as administrator, 2. Restart the router immediately after clicking START
Please read the installation instructions carefully before repairing 
1, a computer (XP, WIN7, WIN10) # Wired connection to the router LAN port 2. The official firmware of the router starts: 1. Double-click to install 'WinPcap_4_1_3.exe' 2. Open the NMRP folder, find 'NMRP-Server.exe', right-click and choose to run as administrator 3. Click 'supervisor login', the password is empty, click 'OK' to operate: 1. In the Network Interface, drop down to select the network card model of your computer. 2. In the Region/SKU, drop down and choose No change3. In the Firmware File, click 'Browse' to choose download. Good official firmware (put your firmware in the English folder, you can create a new English folder on the D drive) 4. Click 'Start' in the lower left corner of the window 5. Please restart the router immediately after clicking 'Start' (off/on) 6. Wait for 20-40 minutes, wait for 'Done' in the blank space to indicate that the repair is successful, close the software and restart the router. 7. If the word 'Done' does not appear for more than 40 minutes, the repair has failed. If it fails, try to use a different computer to re-operate.

Spoiler
注意事项:1.右键点击NMRP-以管理员身份运行、2.点击 START 后立刻重启路由器
 (内含使用说明word文档)
修复前请仔细阅读安装说明
1,一台电脑(XP,WIN7,WIN
10)# 有线连接路由器LAN口
2,路由器的官方固件开始:1,双击安装‘WinPcap_4_1_3.exe’2,打开NMRP文件夹,找到‘NMRP-Server.exe’鼠标右击并选择以管理员权限运行
3,点击‘supervisor login’,密码为空,点击 ‘OK ’操作:1,Network Interface 中下拉选择自己电脑的网卡型号2,Region/SKU 中下拉选择 No change3,Firmware File 中点击‘Browse’选择下载好的官方固件(把您的固件放在英文文件夹下,您可以在D盘建立一个新的英文文件夹)
4,点击窗口左下角的‘Start’
5,点击‘Start’后请立即重启路由器(关/开)
6,等20-40分钟,待空白处出现‘Done’为修复成功,关闭软件重启路由器即可
7,如超过40分钟未出现‘Done’字样,则为修复失败#如失败可尝试使用不同电脑重新操作。

Netgear_DC112A_firmware_update_tool:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16xeZg_a0XSDyYrbGSOcdjjzJ9AKm7SMe/view?usp=sharing

Model: DC112A (Zain)|Zain Smart Cradle
Message 1 of 2
knowthyself
Aspirant

Re: DC112A finally can firmware update

This works! Thanks a lot for helping secure my network a bit better and ending the ordeal of a constantly crashing router web interface page!!

This ebay bought Oorodoo cradle has just updated from 1.0.0.18 to 1.0.0.42 and all seems well with added bonus branding has gone. On a side i note i put 1.0.0.24 on first as its listed as initial release fw just to test but the aircard was not recognised with it so i moved straight to 10.0.0.42 restored config file all good 🙂 There is also a further update to try as below i havent clicked update button yet but just might lol.

Also the version of winPcap in the pakage would not install on a windows 10 machine giving nsis error but a copy from its official source worked fine.

This is what i have now thanks!

A new version has been found. Do You want to upgrade to the new version now?
Current GUI Language Version:1.0.0.42_2.1.38.3
New GUI Language Version:1.0.0.44_2.1.38.3
Current Firmware Version1.0.0.42
New Firmware Version1.0.0.44_1.0.60
Model: DC112A|AirCard Smart Cradle
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements