× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Just hooked up orbi 970

kadhav
Aspirant

Just hooked up orbi 970

I just hooked up my new 970 and two satellites and it seemed as though the satellites were dropping signal pretty frequently. I was playing PlayStation and would continuously get kicked from games randomly. The satellites are in the same spots as my previous mesh system and didn’t have this many problems, especially on day one after hooking them up. Does anybody know of a fix?

Message 1 of 2

Re: Just hooked up orbi 970

@kadhav wrote:

I just hooked up my new 970 and two satellites and it seemed as though the satellites were dropping signal pretty frequently.

What's the exact model number? 970 looks like the back end of a complete model number. It also smells like an Orbi device, as you have put in the subject, which is nothing like the Cell Service Mobile Hotspot Modems, AirCards, & Mobile Routers.

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Orbi - NETGEAR Communities

You might like to search there for messages related to your issue.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

Check for various troubleshooting tips.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series