× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

[LB2120] How to enter MCC and MNC for APN configuration?

Azerty32
Initiate

[LB2120] How to enter MCC and MNC for APN configuration?

Hello,
I have a LB2120 4G router and I have some difficulties to configure the APN - usage in France. My mobile provider is a MVNO called Symamobile. I am supposed to enter a MCC and MNC to configure the APN. This is what I did on my mobile phone and it works. However, I see no possibility to enter MCC MNC on LB2120 APN settings page. Only APN=symamobile.com is not sufficient. The power led remains orange and the home page of LB2120 says that 3G/4G is disconnected, that I should enter an APN.
Is there any workaround or should I conclude that it will be impossible to configure it?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Model: LB2120|4G LTE Modem
Message 1 of 3

Re: [LB2120] How to enter MCC and MNC for APN configuration?

@Azerty32 wrote:

Hello,
I have a LB2120 4G router and I have some difficulties to configure the APN - usage in France.

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your LB2120 hardware. That's probably here:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 3
Azerty32
Initiate

Re: [LB2120] How to enter MCC and MNC for APN configuration?

@michaelkenward wrote:

@Azerty32 wrote:

Hello,
I have a LB2120 4G router and I have some difficulties to configure the APN - usage in France.

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your LB2120 hardware. That's probably here:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Hello,
Thank you for the tips.
I already checked the manual and could not find the solution. I hope someone could help me otherwise I will choose another device (or mobile provider).

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7