× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MR1100 Bootloop

kasisbook
Follower

MR1100 Bootloop

Woke up around 3 am to my Nighthawk circling ... its done it like 3 times before i went to sleep but it would boot back up after I pop the battery out and reboot er. I've been searching all types of LTE hacking forums and read that i can flash an older firmware so Itried like 4 different firmware using the FDT method and nothing is working. It just boots up and shows the Netgear logo and circles .. then like 3 mins later itll shut off and do it again .. over and over again. Ive tried running off of multiple different charges and with out the battery ... Any suggestions before I throw this mf lol?...

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: MR1100 Bootloop

Did you try factory resetting? There's a hardware reset button below the battery pack

Message 2 of 3
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Re: MR1100 Bootloop

@kasisbook wrote:

Woke up around 3 am to my Nighthawk circling ... its done it like 3 times before i went to sleep but it would boot back up after I pop the battery out and reboot er. I've been searching all types of LTE hacking forums and read that i can flash an older firmware so Itried like 4 different firmware using the FDT method and nothing is working. It just boots up and shows the Netgear logo and circles .. then like 3 mins later itll shut off and do it again .. over and over again. Ive tried running off of multiple different charges and with out the battery ... Any suggestions before I throw this mf lol?...

Please advise the device SKU. Seems like the device is dead.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7