× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Re: MR2100-EUS - BUFFERING ON SMART TV

Fritto58
Aspirant

MR2100-EUS - BUFFERING ON SMART TV

iL ROUTER con LTE WIND, anche due tacche su 5, ha un ottima velocità in DOWNLOAD sempre > 100 Nbps e UPLOAD > di 15Mbps. Non ho problemi con SKY, Netflix, DAZN e ovviamente con il PC, ma con lo SMART TV con app's Video, va spesso in Buffering. Si puo risolvere con qualche modifica di parametro sul Router? Prima con Vodafone FWA con dati di veocità piu bassi in Dowload, questo non accadeva.

Il Router collegato via LAN al TV

Grazie per il supporto.

Model: MR2100|Mobiler Router Nighthawk M2
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Could you please try connecting your Samrt TV via WiFi and see whether the issue goes away? 

Thanks

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Mobile Router products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with mobile routers and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/bd-p/aircard

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you

Message 2 of 5
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Could you please try connecting your Samrt TV via WiFi and see whether the issue goes away? 

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
Fritto58
Aspirant

In Wi-Fi buffering goes Away. I do not understand why, buy it works. Il you do not mind please could you explain? In Any case thanks a lot
Message 4 of 5
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Based on your descriptions, the issue is interoperational issue between the TV app and Ethernet connection. It requires logs to really find out what is the real issue.

But based my own experiences, most likely the TV app is to blame. I have a smart TV. the built-in app can't access my NAS, but a third party app installed on the same TV can.

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7