× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100, security camera

Peregrinator
Aspirant

Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100, security camera

Sorry first time using this forum, please correct me if this is in the wrong place.

I use the Nighthawk M1 in my motorhome for my laptop and phones to connect to the web, also for my internal security camera to alert us if someone enters the motorhome, security camera works great if parked outside the house with our phones using the wifi,

however, when we are away from the motorhome, we can't connect to the camera via the Nighthawk.

Dont think I understand how to connect all three together, so that we can use our smart phones to connect to the Nighthawk to use the camera? can anybody help?

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100, security camera

I would contact the Mfr of the camera for help and support information regarding there products use.

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Mobile Router products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with mobile routers and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/bd-p/aircard

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you

Message 2 of 4
Peregrinator
Aspirant

Thank You very much, I will have look there, thank you once again. 

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

👍

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements