× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Nighthawk M6 Pro MR6400 Service

RickC66
Follower

Nighthawk M6 Pro MR6400 Service

I recently purchased the hotspot from Dish Project Genesis and had no issues ordering or setting it up. I was able to use it for about 3 weeks and everything was golden. I did not travel so it sat on the desk unused for a week. In preparation for a trip, I started it up and tested the connection but it has a new behavior and nothing connects. 

When it worked, I was able to connect the devices to it with just the SSID and password. Now, after the device connects to the hotspot, it prompts on the device to login to the network after it is already connected. It tries to open the browser and shows my.boostmobile.com and it fails to load whatever page it goes to.

I contacted Project Genesis for support and so far have not gotten anywhere with them. They just say their team is working on it. 

The hotspot shows a device connected, but it has not internet access. We have reset it, verified the APN is correct, but nothing works.

Message 1 of 2
stevediaz
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk M6 Pro MR6400 Service

Hello

It seems like the recent change in behavior might be related to a network or authentication issue with the hotspot. Since you've already contacted Project Genesis for support and they are working on it, I recommend giving them a bit more time to resolve the issue. In the meantime, you could also try connecting to the hotspot using a different device to see if the problem persists across multiple devices. If the problem persists, keep communicating with their support team for updates and solutions.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7