× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Offload M1

jorgjean
Aspirant

Offload M1

Guten Abend liebe Community,

habe mir heute einen M1 angeschafft, um einerseits mit einer 2ten Sim Karte das Telefon Signal auf andere Benutzer zu verteilen, das funktioniert. 

Aber ich möchte auch im Hotel den M1 als AccessPoint brauchen und das WLAN Signal offloaden. Ich hab mal zuhase einen Trial Run gemacht. Habe das Offloading in der App eingestellt. Auf dem Display zeigt der M1 aber immer noch die Telekom Daten mit 4G und Signalstärke. Wie kann ich feststellen, dass er nun tatsächlich mit meinem Netzwerk verbunden ist und keine teuren Telekom Daten verbratet wenn ich in meinem WLan Netz bin! Das Display zeigt noch so ein Symbol mit 3 Pfeilen an, was ist das, ist in der Bedienungsanleitung nicht beschrieben.

Besten Dank

Message 1 of 2
jorgjean
Aspirant

Betreff: Offload M1

posting it in english:

Dear Community. Acquired a Mobile Router M1 to distribute to offload the cellphone signal through Wifi to other people.

However I would also like tomus it as Access Point in Hotels to log into their Wifi Network and offload to Tablets, cellphone etc. I did a trial run at home login into my own WLAN Network. I did switch on the Offloading Wifi function in the App. The Display on the Router still shows the Telcom Provider and Signal strength of the Service Provider. It also shows a little 3 arrowed sign,  which is not described in the User Manual.

How can I be certain and see in the Router that the Data is coming from the WLAN rather than through my service Provider? 

Thanks for your help.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7