× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

mobile broadband equipment connection questions..........

designingpeople
Follower

mobile broadband equipment connection questions..........

Hello, I have what I thought would be a simple question until on got on netgear.com tonight and see that you all have launched a ton of new 4GLTE and beyond products, ranging from routers, to modems, to hotspots.  Bear in mind here first that I need what works with my provider, AT&T.

I have had much trouble in the past with "wifi boxes" being able to carry the load, as I say, of all my devices.  I think they have just enough too much data pull on the super mobile devices that they start bogging down.  So now I have been told to consult with Netgear for more of a "desktop" mobile broadband router/modem device, with a stronger gain/signal, and just much more of a business type router that will bear most all.  So I don't mind buying an additional device, I'll just keep my Netgear wifi box for when I'm on the go and I'll simply leave the desktop unit at home.  I just do not have the time to switch out devices all the time.  Having said this, if I'm going to take the dive into a more desktop 4GLTE AT&T mobile broadband solution - I want to buy the absolute best, latest technology, that Netgear has available to buy, in today's market.  I would also like to get some recommendations of the most reputable buying places/vendors.

I will also tell you that when I did try to view your desktop models of this nature, it just defaulted to a a broken link page.  So please assist ASAP - I need to get this ordered ASAP, this morning.  Please private message me for a quicker response.  I do appreciate your expertise.

Erik

Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: mobile broadband equipment connection questions..........

Hello Designingpeople

Here is a link to our LTE modems that you can connect directly to a PC or connect them to a router for wireless use

http://www.netgear.com/home/products/mobile-broadband/lte-modems/

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series