Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC 1750 R6400v2 - Circle not available

randaltw
Initiate

AC 1750 R6400v2 - Circle not available

Hello - been using Circle 1st gen for a real long time now without too many issues.  Never had any Android App to router connection issues with it until today.

"Unable to find Circle"

My son is studying at home today and I think he's getting blocked trying to get to a website to do some homework and I was trying to verify that in the Circle app.  But I can't connect.  I keep getting the above message.

I was going to open a support ticket but when I tried I found out: 

Your complimentary technical support expired on 2019-07-26.

Does anybody have any experience troubleshooting android app to circle 1st gen connectivity issues?

Any ideas are appreciated and thanks.

TR

Model: R6400|AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
svetaketu
Luminary

Re: AC 1750 R6400v2 - Circle not available

Hi, I would suggest that you do the following: - try to disconnect then reconnect again to your home network and not mobile data - reboot your mobile phone and R6400v2 - update the R6400v2 FW to the latest Hope that helps.
Message 2 of 4
randaltw
Initiate

Thank you.  I had tried rebooting my phone / made sure I was on my home wireless.  That didn't help and since I'm working from home still, I wasn't able to reboot the router at that time.

In the end, it must have been Circle's website / service.  I wish we had a URL that we could use in a browser to verify that the Circle end point is actually up/working/responding to the router's requests.

It magically worked fine later yesterday afternoon without me doing anything further.

Thanks for the reply and suggestions.

TR

Message 3 of 4
svetaketu
Luminary

Yeah, i dont think there is such a console that we could check the status though.

Glad that its working now. Cheers!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7