Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AX4200 / RBK753S and Circle 1st generation not working

jd8
Follower
Follower

AX4200 / RBK753S and Circle 1st generation not working

I have spent several sleepless nights trying to get my new orbi mesh network to work purchased from costco for $499 with the Circle device. 

It clearly states on the Netgear Site that orbi works with Circle products. 

I spent more than 3 hours this morning, basically all of Friday night,with Netgear support and no resolution to getting my internet service working via the Wifi.

I have a 1st generation Circle device and as soon as I turn it on, the wifi access to internet completely stops.   

What is going on with this?  When I ask them if there are issues with Circle they state there are none.   

For $500 for this system which is there no compabitibility going on with a basic parental device. 

Before connecting the circle device, the Orbi system worked fine. 

I guess I am going to have to wait a little more and try again with Support, see if it can be resolved and if not  then return it and try a different brand if Netgear blatenly states false information about the ability to use Circle products with the Orbi Line of products.    I will be sure to detail out there on the web and social medai if this Circle is not supported.  

Netgear should be providing clear information on support about these issues, and not provide false information.   

Has anyone faced this topic or found solutions to it yet?

For half a grand this is unbelievable. 

Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: AX4200 / RBK753S and Circle 1st generation not working

Hello jd8, 

We are currently working on expanding our list of devices to support Circle. You may refer to the link below for devices that support Circle. Please stay tuned! 

https://kb.netgear.com/000044718/Which-NETGEAR-routers-support-Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7