Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't Enable Circle on R7000

FrazerB
Follower

Can't Enable Circle on R7000

Hi

I have an Nighthawk R7000 AC1900.

I flashed it with Advanced Tomato about a year ago, and have been running that for a while. Advanced Tomato allowed me to see data usage by individual device. I wasn't able to do that using the Genie app. Device usage was something we needed to see, due to having a couple of teenage "wifi bandits" who can drain our 120gb per month internet, in half the time. 

A friend with the same problems at home bought the same router on my recommendation, and he showed me the new nighthawk app, and the Circle Disney controls all up and working. Looks great !!

So I restored my router back to Netgear firmware, and got the Genie app running again.

Got the nighthawk app running on iPhone and iPad. Works sweet.

But I can't get Circle with Disney running.

I can't get past the "Enable Circle" screen in the Circle App, despite trying all sorts of changes, with zero success. 

I have factory reset my router a few times.

I am running the latest firmware (V1.0.9.32_10.2.34).

If I connect to my router admin page from my PC, I can turn the Circle with Disney parental controls setting off. Then when I use the nighthawk app on iPad, under parental control, it allows me to enable circle (which I can confirm sets it to enabled on the router), it then takes me to the circle with disney app, but I can't get past the enable circle page.

I have tried this on multiple devices, iPad, and iPhone. no luck.

Flashed the router back to a previous version (1.0.9.28) as recommended on another thread I found on here, no luck with that, so I'm back on 1.0.9.32 now.

I've search high and low through the pages in here for a solution, and I see a few other people having the same problem. I've run out of things to try.

Suggestions please.

Thanks in advance.

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 2
slyicep
Aspirant

Re: Can't Enable Circle on R7000

I'm having the exact same problem.  Any luck?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7