Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't access premium circle features after upgrading routers -- lost all settings too

zulelord
Aspirant

Can't access premium circle features after upgrading routers -- lost all settings too

Upgraded from a Nighthawk to the Orbi40 system today and Circle lost its connection. 

I finally reinstalled the circle app and after two or three reinstalls (and rebooting the router a few times) I got the app to see my router.

When I go to the premium options I can only "Start a 30 day trial" even though I already pay for the premium services. When I try to start a trial it just says I already have a premium account and won't let me continue.

So as of now I don't have any premium features, I am still paying for them, and I can't figure out how to fix this. 

Am I the only one? I have googled for an hour with no luck. I can't find any phone numbers to call. I even tried the Netgear support but the website isn't working correctly and won't show me how to contact anyone. 

It's quite frustrating. The only thing left to do is cancel my current subscription and try to start another one. That stinks since I already paid for this month and most of next month.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Model: R7000P | AC2300 Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Can't access premium circle features after upgrading routers -- lost all settings too

Hi @zulelord,

Welcome to the community!

This link may help out in restoring the Premium features.

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Can't access premium circle features after upgrading routers -- lost all settings too

Hi @zulelord,

Welcome to the community!

This link may help out in restoring the Premium features.

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @zulelord,

I would like to follow up and check if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 3 of 4
zulelord
Aspirant

Hi, thanks for the responses. I was able to get it working. I cancelled the charge through Google Play and then I was able to purchase again. I was worried about paying twice but the system was smart enough to figure that out and there was no overpayment.

Thanks for your help.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7