Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle 1 Gen paused all devices

AshumSmashum
Aspirant

Circle 1 Gen paused all devices

Somehow my phone was added to the circle list to pause which is the device I use circle on. I've reinstalled, etc...I can turn parental control off through my computer with router login. But if I try to log in with the app everything goes back to being blocked including phone so I can't get any further than This device is paused.

No idea how to remove my device or log in to circle without it pausing everything.
Message 1 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Circle 1 Gen paused all devices

Hi, you can try resetting the device back to factory settings and reconfigure everything.

Dexter

NETGEAR Team

Message 2 of 6
AshumSmashum
Aspirant

Well, it's my circle 1 account, though, not my router doing it. Tried creating a new account but it's still just linked through my router and instantly pauses everything. I'm going to attempt installing the app on a new phone and see if I can log in just to unpause my phone!
Message 3 of 6
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Please keep us posted.

Dexter

NETGEAR Team

Message 4 of 6
AshumSmashum
Aspirant

Well, I tried that and all seemed well until I needed the passcode. Had it sent to my phone but it wouldn't work to log me in. Said it was invalid despite having it resend 3 times with same code.
Yet, it paused all my devices again. So, with no way to log in to the app anymore I just said forget about it. Turned it off through the router and it will stay that way. lol
Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7