Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle App "Can not find active subscription" after one month of one year Apple AppStore subscriptio

Sixspence
Aspirant

Circle App "Can not find active subscription" after one month of one year Apple AppStore subscriptio

This seems to be a frequent issue with other users.

How do I get the Circle App to reconnect with my active Apple App Store subscription?

Message 1 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Circle App "Can not find active subscription" after one month of one year Apple AppStore subs...

Hello Sixspence, 

Our engineering team is aware of an issue with Circle's Premium features being unavailable. Our team is working with Circle on a fix but we currently do not have an ETA. I would recommend following this link for further updates. 

https://support.meetcircle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001393971--SERVICE-INCIDENT-5-30-2020-Circle-on-...

Christian 

Message 2 of 5
Sixspence
Aspirant

Re: Circle App "Can not find active subscription" after one month of one year Apple AppSto

I'm still unable to connect to Circle subscription.

Am I doing something wrong here? Now I cannont access the app either, even though I could before.
When I start the Circle app. I get the "Darn, couldn't find Circle on your router." message.

Should I be using the Circle 1st Gen app or the other Circle app. (this is confusing)

Any help would be appreciated.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Circle App "Can not find active subscription" after one month of one year Apple AppSto

Hello Sixspence,

I recommend using the following link to open a support case regarding the Circle: https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx. To open a support case, please follow the steps below.

1. Select "Get help on my NETGEAR product"

2. Select your country

3. Select "I have a NETGEAR product without a serial number"

4. In the dropdown menu, please select "Circle" as the product

Regards,

Christian 

Message 4 of 5
Sixspence
Aspirant

Thanks. I opened an email ticket.
Will update on results.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7