Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle Turns Off

rahnsteve
Follower

Circle Turns Off

When my router is rebooted, whether from power failure, troubleshooting, or something else, when it comes back up Circle is off and I have to go through routerlogin.net to start it again.  Is there a way to have Circle automatically restart so family members can't defeat it by just rebooitng the router?

Model: R7000P | AC2300 Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 1 of 4
TSPLLC
Tutor

Re: Circle Turns Off

Same issue. Major flaw in the set up. Pretty much makes Circle worthless when a child can reboot the router and then bypass controls in place. 

Message 2 of 4
bvandive
Aspirant

@rahnsteve wrote:

When my router is rebooted, whether from power failure, troubleshooting, or something else, when it comes back up Circle is off and I have to go through routerlogin.net to start it again.  Is there a way to have Circle automatically restart so family members can't defeat it by just rebooitng the router?

I have the exact same issue. This is pretty frustrating, since, I have to constantly check to see if Circle is still up and working. I get no indication that it is down, unless I login to the settings, and see it's not up. Our router gets rebooted at least a couple times a week. I just want it so that circle is automatically restarted, anytime the router is rebooted, so my kids don't stay up all night logged in.

Model: R7000P | AC2300 Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 3 of 4
KJ7148
Aspirant

Has anyone figured out if there is a fix for this problem? I first descoved this when I had auto firmware turned on. When my Night Hawk AC1900 got a new firmware it turned off Circle. The only reason I bought this router was for the built in filtering. Its frustrating that it's so easy to get around the filtering by just rebooting the wireless router.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7