Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Circle Turns Off

rahnsteve
Follower

Circle Turns Off

When my router is rebooted, whether from power failure, troubleshooting, or something else, when it comes back up Circle is off and I have to go through routerlogin.net to start it again.  Is there a way to have Circle automatically restart so family members can't defeat it by just rebooitng the router?

Model: R7000P | AC2300 Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 1 of 4
TSPLLC
Tutor

Same issue. Major flaw in the set up. Pretty much makes Circle worthless when a child can reboot the router and then bypass controls in place. 

Message 2 of 4
bvandive
Aspirant

@rahnsteve wrote:

When my router is rebooted, whether from power failure, troubleshooting, or something else, when it comes back up Circle is off and I have to go through routerlogin.net to start it again.  Is there a way to have Circle automatically restart so family members can't defeat it by just rebooitng the router?

I have the exact same issue. This is pretty frustrating, since, I have to constantly check to see if Circle is still up and working. I get no indication that it is down, unless I login to the settings, and see it's not up. Our router gets rebooted at least a couple times a week. I just want it so that circle is automatically restarted, anytime the router is rebooted, so my kids don't stay up all night logged in.

Model: R7000P | AC2300 Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 3 of 4
KJ7148
Aspirant

Has anyone figured out if there is a fix for this problem? I first descoved this when I had auto firmware turned on. When my Night Hawk AC1900 got a new firmware it turned off Circle. The only reason I bought this router was for the built in filtering. Its frustrating that it's so easy to get around the filtering by just rebooting the wireless router.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7