Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Circle app not working | R8000P

rohans77
Follower

Circle app not working | R8000P

Hi,

I upgraded my iPhone (iOS 13) and now circle app is not working. When I open the Circle app, it hangs at front page, just showing rotating symbol. I have attached screenshot as well.
Again I tried with my different phone, app loads and I got option to text me passcode, but I never get a text even though I have the same phone number.
Model: R8000P | Nighthawk X6S

br,

rohan

Model: R8000P|Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Message 4 of 8

All Replies
Graylane
Aspirant

Same Issue

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 2 of 8
Poolrad
Star

I have the same issue, when will the app be updated? Being such a high profile company with dev resources this isn’t acceptable to be out of date for so long!
Message 3 of 8
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi all, please see statement and steps from Circle linked below.

https://support.meetcircle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033738232-Circle-1st-Generation-App-Won-t-Load-o...

Dexter

Message 4 of 8
Stefwern
Aspirant

The article isn’t helping me at all. Is there a way to get the passcode actually sent to me?
Message 5 of 8
alanag
Aspirant

Same problem - updated IOS, updated Circle app - location services are set to be anbled when using app...but then when i go into the app, I am asked to manage circle, i click "i'm the only circel admin" and it does not send me the damn passcode!

Please help!

Message 6 of 8
alanag
Aspirant

HI Dexter - the advice from Circle does not work.  There is no longer a choice to switch on Location in the Circle app...I am running ios 13.1, with an updated Circle 1st Gen app.  

Have premium service with Netgear...but they cant find anyone to help - have been on the phone line with three people for over 90 minutes!!!1  Any suggestions?

Message 7 of 8
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @alanag, I've sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Dexter

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7