Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Circle app passcode

mrwhite123
Follower

Circle app passcode

Hello,

I am having a simular issue to others I have reinstalled the circle app and have not got the passcode and when I request a text it does not arrive. I'm guessing I set the phone number incorrectly, but cannot reset it any other way.

Thanks

Chris White

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 19

Accepted Solutions
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @mrwhite123

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Please send me a private message with your name, email address and device serial number. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 19

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @mrwhite123

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Please send me a private message with your name, email address and device serial number. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 19
junglesim
Star

Hello,

I am having the same issue as others, I have reinstalled the circle app and have not got the passcode and when I request a text it does not arrive.   Can anyone please help?

Thanks

Message 3 of 19
sku11monkey
Aspirant

Exact same issue! Was managing circle for more than a year and the one day I can’t get in through the app. I’m the only admin and the app can’t kick out a text message when asked. Blanca- can I PM you my details as well?
Message 4 of 19
katjohn
Aspirant

I am not receiving the text message with passcode Circle. The app was working and then it wasn't. I've reinstalled the app to re-set it up but am blocked because I do not have the admin passcode. How do I find/get it?

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 5 of 19
briantharvey75
Aspirant

I am having the same problem getting back on to my circle. I purchased a new iphone and when I went to login to circle it would not let me get back in. I have used the old PIN and it did work. I had the admin code sent to me and that PIN did not work. Please assist.

Message 6 of 19
Lizzle
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. I am trying to set up Circle on my home network.

I am stuck in an endless loop of being asked for verification code, saying i am the only admin, asking to send verification code and then not reciving anything. I actually don't think I ever entered a phone number and i am not able to do so now.

Have tried reseting, setting up from scratchm deleting and reinstalling the app. Nothing works!

Any help would be greatly apprecaited!

Message 7 of 19
junglesim
Star

Sorry doing a full reset of circle and the router did not help you.  For me, after a lot of huffing and puffing, a simple reboot of the router sorted it for me, whicj surprised me a lot. After the reboot I indeed recieved the verification code to my phone as expected.  I am sorry that I can't be of any more help.  Thanks for your replies.

Message 8 of 19
Teckpro
Initiate

Facing same issue. Did a firmware upgrade on the router. After that circle asking for passcode which I don't know and not getting text msgs when I select the option to send passcode.
Message 9 of 19
Alriashi
Initiate

Same issue in here. I reset the circle servise and not getting the passcode ,-(
Message 10 of 19
sku11monkey
Aspirant

@Blanca_O,
Lots of activity on this thread from lots of people with the same issue. Can we get some NetGear support here?
Message 11 of 19
Teckpro
Initiate

Can anyone help. I reset my router and it worked for 2 days and again back to sqaure. Circle passcode not working . Passcode reset not working.

Message 12 of 19
DemienSixx
Aspirant

I have been trying to login but the Circle code that gets into my phone doesn’t work. Please help me get into the app so I can disable it. I don’t want to deal with this.
Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 13 of 19
gotogordon
Aspirant

Hi There,

Circle can not login (I have received the text password but still could not login)

Name: Weidong Li

email: gotogordon@hotmail.com

Model Orbi RBR50

sn: 5M02948L0D458

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 14 of 19
ennui101
Aspirant

Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Wifi Router (R7000)

Firmware V1.0.9.88_10.2.88

Windows 11/Android 12

I am having this same problem.  Circle was presenting a screen as if I did not have Circle Premium.  I tried to log in but it rejected the passcode and said it failed to send the passcode.  Reinstalled the app and then it would still reject the passcode but when it said it sent the passcode I did not receive anything.  Tried rebooting the router, reinstalling Circle, no luck.  When this happened before I was able to get the passcode from another phone that had the software installed, but that phone has since been replaced.  I tried texting Blanca_O but I have not heard back.  I am paying $5.43 a month for Circle but Circle refers me to Netgear for support, and I am out of service contract for Netgear unless I pay $100.  I am planning to let the subscription expire and then try to start over.  Please help.

Message 15 of 19
FURRYe38
Guru
ennui101
Aspirant

Thank you for this.  Several clicks into this link, I was able to find my way to this page:

https://support.meetcircle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003197671

It turns out that as a subscriber to Circle I am entitled to support, even though the router is out of support.

Message 17 of 19
JLA2023
Aspirant

I am get a message that Circle that it will send a code but I never receive it.

Message 18 of 19
FURRYe38
Guru

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/Circle-Pass-Code-Help-and-Informatio...

@JLA2023 wrote:

I am get a message that Circle that it will send a code but I never receive it.

Message 19 of 19
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 7 kudos
  • 14 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7