Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle by Disney has stopped working on my iPhone 11 pro

DJungmich
Aspirant

Circle by Disney has stopped working on my iPhone 11 pro

My Circle by Disney has stopped working on my iphone 11 pro.  I have seen several posts that end in a pm to get assistance.  I too would like this to begin working again!  It is causing all sorts of issues in my household.  Thanks!

Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Circle by Disney has stopped working on my iPhone 11 pro

Hi @DJungmich, welcome to the community! May we know what issue you're facing with the Circle feature?

Dexter

Message 2 of 4
DJungmich
Aspirant

I am the only administrator on the system. Circle was not loading and the code sent was not getting response so I uninstalled and reinstalled the router and circle. I can now load the circle however, the adult setting which is to only block explicit is blocking most of the links I use that are NOT explicit. I has had to change my setting to none to be able to connect to links on Pinterest and other ‘safe’ sights. I would like the reassurance the ‘explicit’ is blocked but the headaches of not being able to search the Internet is too much a pain
Model: CBR40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 3 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @DJungmich, if you haven't yet, you can check the link below to be able to manage the other filtered sites.

https://support.meetcircle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026371372-Adding-and-Filtering-Additional-Platfo...

Dexter

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7