Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle for Netgear Orbi RBR50 Passcode Reset

NCC17O1A
Aspirant

Circle for Netgear Orbi RBR50 Passcode Reset

All of the sudden my Circle app on my phone acts like I have never had or do have a "Premium" subscription, which I have been paying on for the past several months and verfied it was renewed March 26th. (5 days ago)

So I followed one of your KB articles that told me to 

1. Uninstall the Circle app from my phone

2. Cancel my subscription with Google Pay

3. Reinstall the app

4. Re-activate my subscription (I will not be charged again according to the article)

So I did all that and it shows I have a subscription but it wants a passcode to log into my Circle account.

I have deleted the Circle app from my phone per your instructions so I cannot receive a passcode to my phone.

I have been on hold with your technical support for (at this moment) 56 minutes 32 seconds.

Please help me.

https://support.meetcircle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003327512-My-Circle-on-NETGEAR-Premium-Features-....

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
NCC17O1A
Aspirant

Re: Circle for Netgear Orbi RBR50 Passcode Reset

So after waiting on hold (3 times) and trying chat, which told me to call support, rebooting my Orbi router allowed me to text my phone the code I needed to access the Circle app.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
NCC17O1A
Aspirant

So after waiting on hold (3 times) and trying chat, which told me to call support, rebooting my Orbi router allowed me to text my phone the code I needed to access the Circle app.

Message 2 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello,

Thanks for providing an update to your post as it may possibly help others who may experience the same issue.

Christian 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7