Re: Circle for RBR850

MrUser1234
Follower

Circle for RBR850

Is there an estimate as to when Circle will be available for the RBR850 system?

Message 1 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello MrUser1234, 

We currently do not have any details to provide surrounding Circle on the RBR850 .

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 6
userABC
Initiate

Thanks for posting that question - I also want to get Circle on my AX6000 RBR850.  I am very disappointed that this router system does not provide Circle services. 

Message 3 of 6
Moriega
Initiate

@Christian_R wrote:

Hello MrUser1234, 

We currently do not have any details to provide surrounding Circle on the RBR850 .

Regards,

Christian 

I have seen posts asking for this feature since I purchased the RBK852 well over a year ago. Why has this not yet been put on a Roadmap? Where can these type of requests be submitted? I don't think putting this in the community page is getting the attention that is needed. There are no parental controls avaiable on this model especially for the price for this Wifi System.

Message 4 of 6

Add me to the list of users looking for Circle app to be natively supported on an Orbi Router RBR850.   I would think a $700 product like this would have parental controls.

Message 5 of 6
Moriega
Initiate

What do we need to do to get Netgear to event comment or look at putting this on a road map. This very disappointing as there is no action from Netgear.

I can't even choose the correct model in the Model section of this comment.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 16 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements