Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle is blocking device access every 24 hours

STUARTLAW
Aspirant

Circle is blocking device access every 24 hours

Hi Guys,

Circle is helping me mange kid time on the internet (excellent), but approx every 24 hours my laptops and devices cannot connect to the internet. if I disable Circle via the nighthawk app internet access returns.

Note I have the latest firmware on R7000P and I did a full reset and setup, and the issue has remained.  I contacted the Disney team and there were a couple of network appliances (range extenders) they recommended setting to "Unmanaged", which I have now done (wait & see) but hoping to resolve this issue as we all want "set and forget", not ongoing maintenance.

Thanks

Stuart

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Circle is blocking device access every 24 hours

Hi @STUARTLAW, welcome to the community. Are you still experiencing the issue after the recommended steps by the Disney team?

Message 2 of 4
STUARTLAW
Aspirant

Sadly, the issue still appears to be happening. I am still trying to detect patterns of behaviour to pinpoint issue. So devices that dont require management are now set to un-managed but phones, laptops and tablets need to be managed. By turning off circle the laptops start connecting again. The blocking Issue appears at least once every 24 hours.

Regards

Stuart

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 3 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Stuart, thanks for responding. I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Dexter

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series