Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle netgear not blocking YouTube

KKE55
Guide

Circle netgear not blocking YouTube

Hello,

Circle netgear has stopped blocking the You Tube App on my Apple TV in the last few days. Anyone has the same problem? Or know a solution?

Thanks!

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Circle netgear not blocking YouTube

I use neither YouTube nor Disney Circle, but I can tell you that there is an entire community forum devotes to Disney Circle:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle 

You may get a faster and more informed response from community members who follow that forum than those of us who follow this forum.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
CrimpOn
Guru

I use neither YouTube nor Disney Circle, but I can tell you that there is an entire community forum devotes to Disney Circle:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle 

You may get a faster and more informed response from community members who follow that forum than those of us who follow this forum.

Good Luck

Message 2 of 5
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @KKE55, welcome to the community! Does the issue persist on your other devices as well? Have you tried moving the Apple TV to another profile or a new one with a similar restriction?

Dexter

Message 3 of 5
KKE55
Guide

Hi Dexter. Yes it happens on other profiles (with a Mac or an iPad). In my case Circle has completely lost the ability to block YouTube.

Thanks for your help.

Message 4 of 5
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @KKE55, I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Dexter

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7