Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle parental control not showing history on Android ...

gerrywest
Aspirant

Circle parental control not showing history on Android ...

I am subscribed to Circle via my Orbi router.  The Device management is brilliant however whn I click on History for my kids profiles it always says "Nothing in History yet.  The World Wide Web is waiting".

I assure you my kids are definitely on the WWW for 3-4 hours a day.  I need to make sure they are not doing anything I wouldn't approve of.

Nervous Parent

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
gerrywest
Aspirant

Re: Circle parental control not showing history on Android ...

@gerrywest wrote:

I am subscribed to Circle via my Orbi router.  The Device management is brilliant however whn I click on History for my kids profiles it always says "Nothing in History yet.  The World Wide Web is waiting".

I assure you my kids are definitely on the WWW for 3-4 hours a day.  I need to make sure they are not doing anything I wouldn't approve of.

Nervous Parent

Just following up on the message earlier this week.  I have limited my daughters usage to 2 hours per day but I also notice that the 'time spent online' is also 0.

Again this is not possible.

Has anyone else experianced this?  Does anybody have some ideas I can try to resolve this?

Regards G

Message 2 of 3
gerrywest
Aspirant

The nightmare called Circle continued ...

I have decided this is soo flakey it's not worth the subscription!  I can't even set time limits (well I can set them but they don't work).  Does this feature work for anyone on RBR50 Orbi?  

H\Usage history doesn't work...

Time limits don't work ...

And no support (unless you pay extortionate $ to solve a clear bug!!...unbelievable)

Netgear should hold their heads in shame

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7