Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle passcode issues - Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router (R6700)

lante99
Follower

Circle passcode issues - Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router (R6700)

I had to reinstall my Circle 1st Gen app. I go to "Enter Passcode." Then I select "I'm the only Circle admin." I tap "Text Me" to send the passcode to my phone. I get the text message. It sends me the same passcode every time, but when I enter it, I get a message "Failed to verify passcode." This has happened for about a month, with the same failing passcode. 

I don't want to disable the parental controls, only tweak them. I'm hoping I don't have to reset the router, but I may have to. Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
NGearHelpless
Aspirant

Re: Circle passcode issues - Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router (R6700)

Same Issue - I have reset my router after on the phone over an hour with tech support - Now My Circle App will text me the passcode, but Circle the app will not accept the passcode as it says "can not verify passcode"

There are so many issues

1. The Router on Restart Failed to Remember Any Settings

2.  Used Back Up File - Restore and Reset Did not actually restore the WIFI Network Name

3. Circle - Still Stuck in Circle Hell - Sole reason for the router was to control kids access - Now No Restrictions 

Waiting on call from the Philippines - How long until there is a level 10 or something that can actually solve the issue - Started with 1.5 weeks of email support, then please call in we can not help you, then over an hour on the call - sorry we can not help you, now wait .......

Model: R8000P|Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7