Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle passcode reset Orbi RBR50

jwc-jwc-jwc
Aspirant

Circle passcode reset Orbi RBR50

This seems to be a common request and the only way to get an answer is to have someone DM you. I have a new iPhone and cannot login to Circle. When I do the whole "I am the only admin" process I DO get a pin code, but the app will not accept the pin code that comes to me via SMS. Please Help!

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 17
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Circle passcode reset Orbi RBR50

Hi @jwc-jwc-jwc

Welcome to NETGEAR Community! 

Please PM me your email address and device serial number. 

Regards, 
Blanca 
Community Team

Message 2 of 17
jwc-jwc-jwc
Aspirant

Sent, thanks!
Message 3 of 17
EroDi
Aspirant

Hi everyone,

I have the exact same issue. Could you help me please?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Erol

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 4 of 17
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this in the Circle app forum:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle

Good Luck.

@EroDi wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have the exact same issue. Could you help me please?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Erol

Message 5 of 17
misjas
Tutor

I don't understand why 1,000 people have this question and nobody posts an answer?  You log on to Circle and send a passcord for circle.  It gets sent, then you enter it and it says "Could not connect".  So I go into Orbi and try to toggle on the parental controls and it sends me to Orbi app.   Around and around you go.  Does anyone have a clue here?

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 6 of 17
FURRYe38
Guru

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle

Good Luck.

@misjas wrote:

I don't understand why 1,000 people have this question and nobody posts an answer?  You log on to Circle and send a passcord for circle.  It gets sent, then you enter it and it says "Could not connect".  So I go into Orbi and try to toggle on the parental controls and it sends me to Orbi app.   Around and around you go.  Does anyone have a clue here?

Message 7 of 17
jwc-jwc-jwc
Aspirant

You see it posted over and over again because that is seemingly the only way to fix it. Post the issue in a new message on this board with your details, someone from the support team asks you to send them a PM directly, you send them the info they need and they send you the code you need.

Took a while going through all the posts but this is the second time I've had to go through it and both times the support team helped out quickly. Wish there was a better or easier way, but that seems to be the path to getting it fixed. This same info is on a lot of the other posts, but hard to find because there are so many.

Message 8 of 17
FURRYe38
Guru

Yes please contact a forum moderator as well. 

Good Luck.

@Blanca_O 

Message 9 of 17
coreydavis
Aspirant

i have a new phone and need to reset the passcode for my Circle Disney app on the phone so i can log into Circle and stop pasuing the devices that will cirrently not operate because htey were pasued before i got the new phone! 

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 10 of 17
FURRYe38
Guru

Good Luck.

@coreydavis wrote:

i have a new phone and need to reset the passcode for my Circle Disney app on the phone so i can log into Circle and stop pasuing the devices that will cirrently not operate because htey were pasued before i got the new phone! 

Message 11 of 17
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @coreydavis

Kindly click this link and send me a private message with your name, email address associated to Disney Circle and device serial number. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 12 of 17
orbisteve
Aspirant

Circle passcode reset Orbi RBR40

I'm having the same issue as so many others... I can no longer access Circle after doing a reset of the router. Help, please! Thank you.

Message 13 of 17
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Circle passcode reset Orbi RBR40

Thank you. 

@orbisteve wrote:

I'm having the same issue as so many others... I can no longer access Circle after doing a reset of the router. Help, please! Thank you.

Message 14 of 17
iamNaveen
Aspirant

Netgear Orbi AC3000 :  rbr50  

firmw: v2.3.5.30

vsnsoftmdu@yahoo.com 

Kindly share the details how do i reset ?  it is   quit urgent.

Message 15 of 17
orbisteve
Aspirant

I'm just curious: Has anyone had a successful reset experience? Here's hoping someone has, I haven't seen any follow-up to indicate it. I certainly have not and have cancelled the Circle service.

Thanks,

Steve

Message 16 of 17
hkg1975
Initiate

I had the same problem as described. Even though I was getting the code by text message, it was not being accepted when I inputted in the app. Solved it by rebooting the orbi.

Message 17 of 17
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 16 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 9 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7