Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle with Disney App activation loop

Nomticus
Aspirant

Circle with Disney App activation loop

I have an Orbi WiFi mesh router with two satellites. Upon first configuring the device, I activated Circle for Parental Controls. All of that worked just fine. However, after doing so I got a new iPhone. The Circle app on the new phone didn't have any information and would not login to the router. I deactivated Circle in the router's web interface and then proceeded to try to activate on the Circle app on my phone. It would proceed as though everything was fine but gave me the "Oops something went wrong" error message and then returns me to the start page in the app. However, if I check the web interface the controls are activated. It seems I cannot get out of this loop. I do have access to my old phone and, before I tried any of these steps, I attempted to access Circle on my old phone only to be met with the same condition. What can I do to get this working?

Message 1 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Circle with Disney App activation loop

Hi @Nomticus,

Welcome to the community!

You can try following the steps on the link below.

https://support.meetcircle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001380631-How-Do-I-Allow-Another-Adult-to-Manage...

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Nomticus,

I would like to follow up and check if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 3 of 4
Nomticus
Aspirant

Not anymore but only because I reset the router to factory defaults and set everything back up again. It was a real pain since I had already done all this before. The help guide was actually of no help since it required the relationship to be setup and I couldn't get past activating the service from within the Circle app.

Thanks anyway.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7