Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle with Disney cannot manage

ShaneHoover74
Follower

Circle with Disney cannot manage

I had previously set up Circle, and had configured restrictions and time limits on the "Trial" subscription that the app forced me to take instead of simply paying for the first year. Then the Trial subscription suddenly stopped working and took away all of the restrictions I had configured.  I've completely unconfigured and uninstalled Circle across all of my devices and reinstalled. Now it says I need the Passcode to manage my device, but it fails to send the Text to my phone.  I just want to reset this so that I can subscribe properly and have it working again.  Any help would be appreciated.

Model: R8000P|Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Circle with Disney cannot manage

Hi @ShaneHoover74, welcome to the community! I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Dexter

Message 2 of 3
Gadgetman117
Aspirant

Re: Circle with Disney cannot manage

Model Version R8000 Nighthawk x6 AC3200

Firmware v1.4.1.42_1.3.4

OS android v9

Hi, I have changed my router recently and tried to change my circle account to the new one but this didn't work. I then learned that you have to delete the account and start a new one with the new router but my phone lost the details and now keeps asking me to enter a pascode from a text message but I never receive the SMS.  WHat can I do as I have tried to delete the app to redo the circle settings but it doesn't work. I have even turned off circle on the router and the turned it back on but no change.

Please help?

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7