Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle with Disney goes offline every day

RoBlo
Aspirant

Circle with Disney goes offline every day

The problem I have is that I almost every day have to pair with a new circle (login to my router and enable circle), because Circle went offline. After login succesfully to my router circle is online again. But I can't manage circle from my iPhone because Circle askes for a passcode and when I ask to send me the passcode Circle does so but I don't receive it on my iPhone (and I am sure -checked twice on earlier occasions - that the correct phone number is used in my Circle account (starting with 0031 (The Netherlands)). I have an active subscription to Circle with Disney.
I have contacted Circle support and they tried to help me but didn't succeed in the end. There last reaction was: "I took a look into this for you since you should not be having to setup Circle everyday, but was not able to find a solution for this. Here at Circle Support we focus our efforts on supporting and troubleshooting the Circle device itself. Although we would certainly like to help, and can offer basic troubleshooting steps for wireless routers, we want to be sure that changes made to your settings do not prevent you from utilizing your services the way you intended them to. For this reason, NETGEAR has a team ready to support NETGEAR routers with the Circle software integration."
Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Circle with Disney goes offline every day

Hi @RoBlo,

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Droosh
Aspirant

Please don't send him private messages, but post solutions here. I'm also having this problem
Message 3 of 4
ka2
Aspirant
Aspirant

My R8000 is in the same state.(goes offline every day).

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7