Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle with Disney no longer working

Circle with Disney no longer working

hi,

I have an R7000 AC1900 nighthawk with latest firmware, that has circle with disney built in. When i first set it up via the app on my phone almost a month ago, it worked good. I was able to pause devices.

Now when i pause a device, it doesnt pause the device. The internet still works on it.

The app also looses connection to the router even though the wifi and internet is working on my router and my phone is connected to the correct wifi and has internet in other apps...

I have tried power cycling the router and even deleting the app and reinstalling it on my phone.

But it still wont pause devices.

What do i do now?

ALSO FYI- i am not able to select my router in the model menu above. when i type R7000 it will only give me R7000P/AC2300 which is not the model router i have.

Message 1 of 2
Fiftycore
Aspirant

Re: Circle with Disney no longer working

Were you able to get this resolved? I am having the same problem on the same model router as you. R7000 AC1900 (not listed in drop down) And circle app will connect for a few days then stop connecting. I reboot the router several times and eventually in a few days it will connect again but I have to reconfigure circle. It’s becoming more trouble than it’s worth.
Model: R7000P | AC2300 Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7