Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Disney Circle Passcode Reset

dgoehring
Follower

Disney Circle Passcode Reset

I am trying to get into my Disney Circle App on my phone - I am the only admin.  It wants a passcode, but when I choose to have the passcode sent to my phone, I never receive it.  

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 10
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Disney Circle Passcode Reset

Hi @dgoehring, welcome to the community! I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Dexter

Message 2 of 10
MENJUL
Aspirant

Hello,

I'm having the same issue. The Circle App keeping prompting for a 4 digit passcode. I don't remember setting one up. Have tried all the passcodes I could think of. Also tried SMS'ing the code but don't any any messages. 

Could you please assist.

Thanks.

Menino F

Message 3 of 10
cgillsf
Initiate

I'm having a similar issue. Bought a new phone; can no longer login to Circle. I receive the reset code but it does not work.

Thanks!

Chris-

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 4 of 10
AnPann
Aspirant

rbr50 to satellite FW ver 2.3.1.44

Cannot get passcode sent by SMS after re-installing Circle App... What do I do

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 5 of 10
knol4
Aspirant

Hi

I am also having same problem on disney circle

unable to get passcode on new phone

how to recover and proceed.

Thanks

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 6 of 10
ivahbh
Aspirant

Hello, I have just re-installed the circle app on my phone and now it won't let me back in. It's asking me for a passcode and it says it fails to verify. I've tried multiple times to send myself the passcode since I'm the only admin but it hasn't sent me anything. I've been doing this for over an hour. It's so frustrating. I've talked to two reps already and they've been no help. I'm just at my wits' end now! Help!!!

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 7 of 10
cgillsf
Initiate

Are you using an Orbi router? I had to uninstall Circle app and Orbi app, and then create a new login for Orbi that works for both Orbi and Circle (you should be prompted to do this). Also reboot/restart the router before reinstalling app and make sure Orbi App and Firmware are up to date before starting circle. Lastly launch Circle by hitting the “Parental Controls” button in the Orbi app.

Took me about. Week to figure this out, so I hope it helps!
Message 8 of 10
Jtate
Aspirant

Hi I have new phone and is unable to login. How manage this app to input new phone number. Please help 

Model: C7100V|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 9 of 10
Ravipati
Aspirant

New phone setup. old phone formated. But I never receive passcode when I press "I'am the only Circle Admin"

Model: R8000P|Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 9 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7