Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Disney Circle Passcode Reset

anthchan
Follower

Disney Circle Passcode Reset

Hi,

I have Circle enabled on my router, but had to remove the app from my phone.

It's now asking me for a passcode which I don't recall entering.  

Can someone assist?

Thanks,

anthony

Message 1 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Disney Circle Passcode Reset

Hello anthchan, 

I will need the following info so that I can validate and retrieve the passcode from our system. Please send me the information in a private message.

Name:

Email:

Model Number:

Serial Number: 

Thanks,

Christian

Message 2 of 5
chrislon
Aspirant

hi, 

of late i have had to reinstall circle on my phone where it is asking me to enter my passcode

sadly this passcode i do not have hence i am unable to log in with my circle app

on top of this and while following advice from the phone to have my code sent to me via txt this simply just does not work so at presant im at a loss on how to gain access to my circle account and continue using the service on my router

if you can assist id be more than greatfull

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 5
TroyBurton
Aspirant

Same probelm for me, it is infuriating.  There is no way to access this after getting a new phone?

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router, RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 4 of 5
FHear
Aspirant

Same issue. Maddening. Please tell me I don’t have to take my router back to factor settings & start over because y’all have an app issue.

Also, answering in the threaded posts is WAY preferred to private messaging each person with the *same issue*
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7