Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Disney Circle is blocking connection to servers for Bethesda's new Xbox One Game: Fallout 76

loomis1975
Luminary

Disney Circle is blocking connection to servers for Bethesda's new Xbox One Game: Fallout 76

I have Disney Circle functionality through the RBR50 Orbi Router various satellites.  I can't find a way to look at a log and see what the blocked server is and also can't find a way to add the blocked server to a whitelist to allow it to connect so I can play the game.

All I can do now is disable Circle completely so I can play the game.

Anyone know how to see the blocked malacious server log for Disney Circle? And how to allow certain servers?

Or how to suggest to Disney Circle to allow servers for new games?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
witharmshigh
Initiate

Re: Disney Circle is blocking connection to servers for Bethesda's new Xbox One Game: Fallout 76

hey loomis1975

I had an issue with my PS4 being blocked by circle for Fallout76. I downloaded the circle app to my phone and setup all the household with profiles. i added key systems to my profile (like my PS4 and tv etc) and then i was able to click on my profile and view my "history" which showed allowed and blocked sites. after adding my PS4 and trying to log into Fallout 76 i found a specific domain was being blocked (p76prod.systems) as malicious content. i allowed this site and the game suddenly started working for me.

hope this helps with your gaming issues!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
witharmshigh
Initiate

hey loomis1975

I had an issue with my PS4 being blocked by circle for Fallout76. I downloaded the circle app to my phone and setup all the household with profiles. i added key systems to my profile (like my PS4 and tv etc) and then i was able to click on my profile and view my "history" which showed allowed and blocked sites. after adding my PS4 and trying to log into Fallout 76 i found a specific domain was being blocked (p76prod.systems) as malicious content. i allowed this site and the game suddenly started working for me.

hope this helps with your gaming issues!

Message 2 of 3
loomis1975
Luminary

Thanks, that worked well.  Before seeing your post, I added the consoles to a new profile that had NONE selected for filtering and that worked as well.  Allowing the website and having normal filtering for everything else is a much more elegant and beneficial solution.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7