Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Disney Circle

AW_76
Follower

Disney Circle

So I set up Disney circle today, enabled on my router, set up on my iphone and looked to be working okay.  I since deleted the app trying to troubleshoot a timezone issue and now I cannot access and cant find any assistance anywhere to trouble shoot.  Essentially looks like I got my mobile number wrong for the passcode, must be an issue with the country code.  As such cant receive passcode at all, cant get back into the My Circle app and essentially appear to be completely shut out of using it anymore.  What do I do to fix?  Currently it just looks like I simply cannot use it anymore..

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 18
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @AW_76,

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 2 of 18
cjh2
Aspirant

I have the same issue. I deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it. I don’t know the passcode and it never sends one. How do I reset the circle config to start over?
Message 3 of 18
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @cjh2,

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 4 of 18
cjh2
Aspirant

So I didnt have much configured on the router so I ended up resetting to factory defaults and re running the setup via the Netgear Up app.  Only took a few minutes.  I was able to enable Circle and set it up again after that.

Message 5 of 18
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @cjh2,

Thank you for the update and confirmation. Glad to know you got it working.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 6 of 18
innov
Aspirant

Same issue as well

Message 7 of 18
innov
Aspirant

I cannot seem to include my Orbi RBK50 router in profile or this message (or find other netgear products i have on the list) ..... even though i added the Orbi in another message.  But that is the product in question.

Message 8 of 18
rboleyn
Aspirant

Same issue as above. BTW doesn't it seem silly to set up/access admin priveleges on the same device that recieves the text passcode to access the secured app??? All someone would need to do is hit "text me the passcode" on my phone and then enter it themselves to unlock the app, which makes the security feature a little useless.

Message 9 of 18
Soul_revear
Aspirant

Same problem here, setup was smooth, Circle was working fine but  I had to remove the app from my iPhone and re install. Now I am not receiving the passcode when I try to access via send me a text message option.

I have tried on router software itself and search so many resources with no luck.

Message 10 of 18
aapagsisihan
Aspirant

I have the same issue deleted the Circle disney and I don’t know the passcode. It doesn’t continue and always have an error. Please help. Thanks.
Message 11 of 18
rboleyn
Aspirant

I was able to get it to work by resetting the Netgear router to factory, reinstalling Circle, and then signing up again. Basically I went back and started over again from 

Message 12 of 18
Puckgroth
Aspirant

I put in my phone number and then switched carriers so I can't request password for my number has changed.

I have the Nighthawk X6 R8000
Message 13 of 18
rdenis1
Aspirant

Had to factory hard reset my phone and now I can't access Circle app to manage.  Click text passcode and no idea where it is sending the code but I don't receive it.  Guess I'll need to factory reset the router and start over from what I gather.

This is the dumbest setup ever.

Model: R7000P | AC2300 Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 14 of 18
rboleyn
Aspirant

I have since cancelled my Circle membership. I discovered that, even with the app paused , my 15 year old can still access Youtube and other apps. Kind of a waste of money.

Message 15 of 18
Osas
Aspirant

I have the same issue. I deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it. I don’t know the passcode and it never sends one. How do I reset the circle config to start over?
Message 16 of 18
x98car
Aspirant

Same issue here on my Orbi. Reset phone now not receiving the text code to get back into circle app. Really should be a secondary method to activate.
Message 17 of 18
Mkbr01
Aspirant

I have the same issue. I contacted circle and they told me the passcode is showing as ???? Which is impossible since you can only enter numbers. Is there anyway to fix this without resetting the router???
Message 18 of 18
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 12 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7