Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Disney circle premium subscription active but not working

MrChrisDennis
Aspirant

Disney circle premium subscription active but not working

Hello,  I am paying 6.99 a month for the premium Circle subscription but the app says I do not have a subscription active.  If I try restore purchases in iTunes it says I do not have a subscription, but if I try to start a new trial it sees that I have an active subscription.  WHen I try to get support from the Circle site I am directed to the NetGear site becasue I am using a Netgear router but when I try to get support from Netgear I am told my premium support has expired.... so I find myself paying monthly for a service that stopped working but appearantly nobody supports.  Frustrating.  Any thoughts on how I can get support? I've had mixed results with other useage management tools for my kids and Netgear + Circle was workgin well up till now, but if Netgear is leaving it up to the community to support each other for seven bucks a month it seems like Netgear is just taking our money and running.  I love NetGear routers but leaving me high and dry (and without content filtering for my young kids) when I'm paying monthly for a service is really wattering down the brand-love for me 🙂

That's my sad story, any suggestions are welcome and I appreciate your time if you have thoughts to share. 

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
MrChrisDennis
Aspirant

Hello, it turns out there was a firmware update available and once I applied that the Circle app on my iPad started working.  Everything is back to normal and even though the app wasn’t working properly I didn’t lose any Circle activity history.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
MrChrisDennis
Aspirant

Hello, it turns out there was a firmware update available and once I applied that the Circle app on my iPad started working.  Everything is back to normal and even though the app wasn’t working properly I didn’t lose any Circle activity history.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7