Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk R7000P has issues with Disney circle

devmehta
Follower

Nighthawk R7000P has issues with Disney circle

So I bought Nighthawk R700P for disney circle integration. It worked fine for a week and then it stopped working. I contacted Netgear support and they upgraded my firmware version. That reboot my router so I had to set up disney circle from scratch which I did. After that it worked for a week or so and then same issue started happening. So I contacted disney circle team and they gave me some trouble shooting problem which again worked for few days and same issue reappeared. They confirmed that there is an integration issue with nighthawk routers and they don't know when it will be fixed. This is very frustrating as I saw some posts on the forum which are as old as 2018. So apparently the issue has been happening since 2018 and nobody has cared to fix it. Basically disney is useless with nighthawk router and they are advertising it as if it is a big selling point. **DO NOT BUY NIGHTHAWK ROUTERS FOR DISNEY CIRCLE***
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighthawk R7000P has issues with Disney circle

Hi devmehta, 

May you send me a private message with your email address and case number(s) used to contact our support team. I'd like to assist in having your case escalated. 

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7