Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Circle app not work on iphone 12 pro max

calimustang
Follower

Orbi Circle app not work on iphone 12 pro max

Hello,

Since I upgraded to iPhone 12 pro max, orbi circle wont let me login even I have correct passcode. I logged in just fine into my old iPhone XS Max and my newly purchased work phone, iPhone XR. Only my iPhone 12 pro max wont work.

Anyone else experiencing the same?
Model: RBS40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Add-on Satellite
Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Orbi Circle app not work on iphone 12 pro max

Hello calimustang, 

Is there an error that occurs when you attempt to log into the Circle app?

Christian 

Message 2 of 4
Mike-88
Aspirant

I'm seeing the smae issue.  I have a iPhone 12 Pro Max and it sees the Circle from the Orbi, I click on the app and it goes right to the passcode.  I try to send the text, and i get nothing.  I also have my old LG V20 that still had the app on it. Over Wifi, i was able to get into the app and manage from this old device.  I clicked on the My Account got the passcode, tried to enter this on the iPhone and it said it was not valid.  I don't even get the option to three bars on the iPhone to go to settings or anything.  Would really like this to be all in one place on the new iPhone.  Any ideas or updates?  There is no error message.

Message 3 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Mike-88,

Welcome to the community! I recommend using the following link to open a support case regarding the Circle app: https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx. To open a support case, please follow the steps below.

1. Select "Get help on my NETGEAR product"

2. Select your country

3. Select "I have a NETGEAR product without a serial number"

4. In the dropdown menu, please select "Circle" as the product

Regards,

Christian 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation