Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Netgear not working with Circle parental controls unit.

MM3215
Follower

Orbi Netgear not working with Circle parental controls unit.

I have an Orbi Netgear router.  It came with Disney Circle built in.  I recently purchase Circle Home Plus, which is its own stand alone box unit that plugs into the Orbi via Ethernet and into a power source. I bought this because the circle home 1st generation app was discontinued as of December 31, 2020.  Now, however, when I attempt to set up the Circle Home Plus, it tells me that I can't because because a "Home" device is already connected.  I cannot find a way around this despite hours of troubleshooting.  I've gone to http://www.router login.net.  I've enabled "Smart Parental Controls" and still nothing works.  All other troubleshooting instructions do not work after I launch the circle app.    It reroutes me back to the original Circle 1st generation app.  It absolutely will not allow me to use the new circle device or the new circle parental control app with the updated options for internet monitoring.  Any suggestions?  Super frustrated.  

Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Orbi Netgear not working with Circle parental controls unit.

Hello MM3215, 

May you provide me with the following info for us to check further. Have you also had a moment to get in contact with support? 

Orbi Model:

Orbi Firmware Version:

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7