Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi w/ Cirle

chenyun
Aspirant

Orbi w/ Cirle

Circle parental control is lost and I cannot find a portal to sign in circle again. Seems Orbi router somehow lost my circle yearly subscription. This has been happening several times now. After it happened, it magically restored one day by itself. Right now, it’s been several days now, I still cannot find my circle setup.
Message 1 of 4
rekcahx
Aspirant

I feel you...

I'm having a similer problem. I upgraded routers and cannot get my circle year subscription back onto my new router. I cannot find anything about moving a year subscription anywhere and no one here seems to want to give an answer. 

Message 2 of 4
chenyun
Aspirant

Actually later on, I have found the way to restore: after you open Circle, it gives you two options: subscribe monthly and subscribe yearly. Click on the yearly one, after it opens up a new page, instead of continue purchase the yearly plan, click on “restore purchase” which is printed there in very tiny fonts.
Message 3 of 4
rekcahx
Aspirant

You had me excited for a sec.

Unfortunatally, my app only has "start subscription" to choose from (besides privacy policy and terms of use). When I select start subscription it takes me to the google play payment and subscription agreement.

Thanks for the help anyways.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7