Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi wifi

Biko
Follower

Orbi wifi

I cant locate an email address to contact anyone without paying for support subscription. Both Orbi and Circle are charging me for parental controls and I have no way to contact either of them. Circle cant help becuase they say its part of Orbi. Does anyone have any suggestions on getting in contact with someone regarding this? Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi wifi

@Biko wrote:

I cant locate an email address to contact anyone without paying for support subscription. Both Orbi and Circle are charging me for parental controls and I have no way to contact either of them. Circle cant help becuase they say its part of Orbi. Does anyone have any suggestions on getting in contact with someone regarding this? Thanks.

What seems to have helped people in the past is to contact a forum moderator with a private message by clicking on their screen name and then selecting "Send a Private Message". (moderators have a "Capital N" after their screen name.)  Netgear seems to prefer that sensitive information (names, email addresses, account numbers, telephone, etc.) not be posted on the public forum.  Lay out the problem and how to reach you.  I don't know what their conduit is to Netgear, but they seem to be the only people who have one.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7