Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi with RBR50 bedtime not ending

joergn
Aspirant

Orbi with RBR50 bedtime not ending

Hi there,

I have an Orbi RBR50 with an RBS satellite. Setting "Bedtime" for my kids work once at entering bed time. Next morning (after bedtime end was setup) my kids complain Orbi still shows "bedtime". We are in timezone Berlin. This has never worked. What do you recommend?

Thanks, 

Jörg

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi with RBR50 bedtime not ending

What Firmware version is currently loaded?

Where are you configuring this "bedtime" schedule? 

Is the time zone set feature correctly for your region? 

Message 2 of 5
joergn
Aspirant

Hi, I was not precise. I use Circle App-Version 2.1.12 (873) with Firmware 2.3.0.1 on an Orbi RBR Firmware V2.7.3.22. I define „Sleep Time“ on Circle app on iPhone/iPad.
Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Circle product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Circle and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle

Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this? 

@joergn wrote:
Hi, I was not precise. I use Circle App-Version 2.1.12 (873) with Firmware 2.3.0.1 on an Orbi RBR Firmware V2.7.3.22. I define „Sleep Time“ on Circle app on iPhone/iPad.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7