Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Parental Controls Orbi RBR50

fghawaii
Follower

Parental Controls Orbi RBR50

I have the parental controls active on our account, but when I look in the History, it only shows the time of day, no other details of what websites are visited. There is very little detail included, and the links seldom work for me to see what sites my son is visiting.  Also, the majority of the time spent shows up as uncategorized in the usage tab, with only numbers or ip addresses listed.  How do I see more detail, and how do I go back more than a couple of days? Thank you!

Message 1 of 2

Re: Parental Controls Orbi RBR50

Same Problem. Have others had parental controls disappear when upgrading from circle to the latest netgear parental controls solution? I stepped through the instructions online and after orbi rebooted both the app and online admin site no longer have parental controls features. Orbi app doesn’t have an add features option as indicated on the instructions site and the admin site lost the square with parental controls. I’ve looked under advanced and frankly all settings on the orbi admin site and all parental controls are gone. Thoughts?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7