Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Reset Circle Admin Code for Orbi RBK40

ysumarno
Follower

Reset Circle Admin Code for Orbi RBK40

I have a new Orbi RBK40 router and satellite set. I also installed Circle first gen in my android device but everytime I try to access it says "we found circle its enabled in the network" and when I try clicking manage circle it asks for a passcode. Clicking "I am the only circle admin" does not helps as it says sending code to my mobile phone which I never received. I dont think I ever registered my mobile phone number either.

Is there any way I can get the passcode reset?
Thank you
Model: RBS40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Add-on Satellite
Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello ysumarno, 

I will need the following info so that I can validate and retrieve the passcode from our system. Please send me the requested info in a private message.

Name:

Email:

Model Number:

Serial Number: 

Thanks,

Christian

Message 2 of 4
Chrisfport
Aspirant

I have this exact same issue:

Reset Circle Admin Code for Orbi RBK40
I have a new Orbi RBK40 router and satellite set. I also installed Circle first gen in my android device but everytime I try to access it says "we found circle its enabled in the network" and when I try clicking manage circle it asks for a passcode. Clicking "I am the only circle admin" does not helps as it says sending code to my mobile phone which I never received. I dont think I ever registered my mobile phone number either.

Is there any way I can get the passcode reset?
Thank you

Message 3 of 4
302ct
Aspirant

Hello, I have this same issue, please let me know where to send my info to have the admin phone number reset so I can manage circle from my new device. Thank you!
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7