Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Set time limits to Fortnite

CharlesX21
Aspirant

Set time limits to Fortnite

I have been using an Orbi with the Circle app with more than a year now. I have set time limits for the "online games" category, including almost everything: Roblox, Minecraft, Fortnite, etc. Nevertheless, I have two sons and since they play different games I need to set time limits for each game, for the younger one Roblox + Minecraft and for the older one Fortnite. Since Roblox and Minecraft appear as a Platform on the Circle app I have no problem setting time limits for those, but Fortnite (epicgames.com) doesn't show as a platform, how can I set time limits for Fortnite alone?

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 7
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @CharlesX21, welcome to the community! If you haven't yet, you can check the link below on how to add and filter additional platforms.

https://support.meetcircle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001380992-Adding-and-Filtering-Additional-Platfo...

Dexter

Message 2 of 7
CharlesX21
Aspirant

Hello Dexter, thank you for your answer. The problem I'm having is just that, for some reason I can't add Fortnite (epicgames.com) as a platform. You can take a look at the attached picture. Have someone else the same issue?
Message 3 of 7
CharlesX21
Aspirant

Hi, so when you have paid more than US$ 300 for an Orbi router with a parental control system, and also you have been paying a monthly fee is US$ 5 for Circle and when you need support Netgear ask you for US$ 90? Is this a joke?
Message 4 of 7
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @CharlesX21, I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Dexter

Message 5 of 7
CharlesX21
Aspirant

Hi, I've tried to repply you but the messages feature doesn't give me that option. Please contact my via email.

BR,

Carlos

Message 6 of 7
schumaku
Guru

@CharlesX21 wrote:

Hi, I've tried to repply you but the messages feature doesn't give me that option.

Carlos,

You have to click the subject/title of the message in your inbox to see the full/complete messages including the ability to reply.

PM reply.PNG

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7