Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Smart Parental Control on Orbi RBK752

harriszeng
Follower

Smart Parental Control on Orbi RBK752

Orbi RBK752 is a high performance home mesh wifi system. But I wish that Circle Smart Parental Control feature is added to the system in the near future.

Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Smart Parental Control on Orbi RBK752

Message 2 of 6
kyle32
Initiate

This is terrible false advertising on Netgear's part.  Their Orbi website has Circle branding ALL over it.  Then they sell you their latest model of Orbi and it doesn't have ANY parental controls.  Total nonsense.  No promise on timeline.  Total disregard for their customers.

Message 3 of 6
curbstone
Initiate

I totally agree.   It says it all over that it is supported on Orbi.  There are no restrictions listed.  However, I buy the latest model and it is not installed.   My friend buys the older model and it is there.  Not cool Netgear!!!!  Please add this.

Message 4 of 6
Dantheman76
Tutor

Was the parental control added in the menatime?
Message 5 of 6
dtay
Luminary

@Dantheman76 wrote:
Was the parental control added in the menatime?

Netgear hasn't added Circle integration with the Orbi RBK752 (or any of the Orbi AX models, for that matter) yet.

Circle has updated their router compatibility with the following information. It looks like the RBK7xx (AX420000) series are compatible with Circle Plus under compatibility mode but NOT the RBK8xx (AX6000) series. 

From Circle's website:

https://support.meetcircle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022419752

Orbi (Most models)
⚠︎ Orbi RBR750, RBK752, and RBK753 (Only compatible with Circle Home Plus, Use Compatibility Mode)
⚠︎ Orbi RBR850, RBK852, and RBK853 (We are investigating issues with these routers)
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 14 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7